pulled pork slow cooker

pulled pork slow cooker

Ingredients. The BBQ sauce was delicious.

I did use my smaller slow cooker, 3 quarts. The pulled pork and BBQ was delicious. This sometimes is an overpowering flavor. I had about 1 1/2 cups of reserved liquid. The best cut of meat for pulled pork is a pork shoulder, also referred to as a Boston butt.

The best ever BBQ Pulled Pork in the slow cooker for perfectly tender shredded pork coated with an easy, flavorful sauce. I did eliminate the liquid smoke from the BBQ.

1 pork tenderloin (1 pound) 1 cup ketchup; 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar; 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar; 1 tablespoon plus 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce HOW TO COOK BBQ PULLED PORK IN THE SLOW COOKER.
After the pork cooked in the slow cooker for 6 hours, I placed the pork on a plate to shred it, the fat fall off first and I threw it away. Before you begin, check to see if there is a fat cap on the pork shoulder. Take note of these helpful tips to avoid dry or tough meat in the slow cooker. How Do I Make Pulled Pork in a Slow Cooker?

Reine Wisell Thailand, Secreto Iberico Recipe, Mitch Hedberg Special, Viva Hate Avsnitt 2, Spontanansökan Jobb Stockholm, Jaktkläder Barn Biltema, Precisionsvåg Kjell Och Company, Jan Johansen Det är Du, Till Salu - Kungsholmen, Taycan 4s 0-100, Bell Moped Helmets, Postnord Jobb B-körkort, Scandic Berga Lunch, Golf 1,4 Tsi, Un Nummer 1965, Skross Muv Usb, Träning För Soffpotatisar Bok, Animal Crossing: New Horizons Villagers Ranked, Måste Man Skriva På Faderskapsintyg, Broken Iphone Screen Prank, Ik Franke P 05, Komplexa Talplanet Cirkel, Felix Sandman Född, Puderviva Ikea Natur, Sås Till Stekt Skrei, Vattna Blommor Med Bikarbonat, Traryd Fönster Ei30, Byta Förnamn Körkort, Zucchini Och Morotsplättar, Grattis På Födelsedagen Syster, Förintelsens Minnesdag 2020, Qingqi 200 Reservdelar,