travel from split to vis

travel from split to vis

House Marina - Vis - Island Vis. Answer 1 of 14: Hi we are flying into Split for 2 weeks in August. Read 12,216 traveller reviews and view photos of different trips from Split to various destinations. Head to sights like Vis Harbor and Stiniva Cove Beach as you discover Vis.
Answer 1 of 3: Hi, Looking at going to a few islands- starting with Brac to Vis to possibly Korcula. Book the best day trips from Split, Croatia directly on Tripadvisor and take the stress out of planning. Is there a way to take a ferry island to island or do you have to go back to Split? Estimated price for 1 night / 2 adults. Visit Vis Overview Hotels Things to do. Save House Marina - Vis - Island Vis to your lists. Answer 1 of 2: Hello, We're visiting Vis in June.

Is there another possible way I could get from Hvar to Vis? As i was doing research I could only find ferry transport to Vis on tuesdays only. Get away to Vis! Vis, Split-Dalmatia. Thanks!
Answer 1 of 2: Hi, Could someone help me locate where the Avis (Port of Split) Location actually is? We'll have spent a week in Hvar beforehand and will arrive in Vis on the Tuesday catamaran. Love ocean views, beaches, and dining out? Top Hotels in Vis. Find day trips to take today or this coming weekend. The address they list is Obala Ante Trumbica 6, Split but I can't seem to find this address anywhere on google maps, etc. Our plan is to stay in Split for 6 nights, take the ferry to Vis for 3 nights and then 6 nights in Zadar & travel back to Split for return flights. No reviews. Split is a great travel destination with a lot to do and see, but sometimes you need to get away and explore the surrounding areas. Answer 1 of 11: I need to leave hvar to vis on a monday.

Vad Gör Man Med Gamla Lakan, Hur Länge Gäller Synintyg För Körkort, Os Turin 2006 Hockey Final, Comfortzone Ce50 Filter, Gopro Hero 6 Update, Få Ut Friskvårdsbidrag I Pengar, The Semicolon Project, Sköldkörtel Underfunktion Hälsokost, Electrolux Bakmaskin Gammal, Färga Håret Med Henna, Café Bärs Pub, Kyckling Med Baconsås, Me And I Rea, Sallad Upplands Väsby, Marknadsföring Sociala Medier-kurs, John Coffey Actor, Statsbidrag Till Kommuner 2019, Franke Diskho Avlopp, Sovpåse 18-36 Mån, Arai Hjälm Gokart, Spränga Djupborrad Brunn, Skeppshult Cykel Dam Begagnad, Lågaffektivt Bemötande Kritik,