least disliked video on youtube

least disliked video on youtube

The weird tone of the song makes it the number one …

This list of most-disliked YouTube videos contains the top 50 videos with the most dislikes of all time, as derived from YouTube charts. YouTube Rewind 2018 is currently the most disliked video on YouTube With over 17 million dislikes. According to the description of this video, its purpose was to celebrate the videos, people, music, and moments in 2018. That one person who keeps on disliking your video.. Close.

This list of most-liked YouTube videos contains the top 30 videos with the most likes of all …

Also Read: How To Watch YouTube Videos in Floating Pop-Up Window #1 Friday by Rebecca Black.

The music video has been watched more than 2 billion times on YouTube, but for a long time, it held the record for the most-disliked video on the … YouTube Rewind is the most disliked video on the platform, which is a stark contrast to how Rewind videos were once seen by creators. From all the million of videos in YouTube, not everything is pleasing and likable. Most Disliked Video on YouTube 2020 YouTube Rewind 2018. Update 8:56am CT, Dec. 13: Only one week after the 2018 version of YouTube Rewind was released, it’s become the most disliked video on all of YouTube. YouTube Rewind 2018 is currently the most disliked video on YouTube With over 17 million dislikes. Rebecca Black – Friday Most Disliked Video on YouTube 2020 YouTube Rewind 2018. According to the description of this video, its purpose was to celebrate the videos, people, music, and moments in 2018. And apparently YouTube viewers really don’t like the video. And apparently YouTube viewers really don’t like the video.

<< top kek Sure, I'm dissapointed you guys removed my post, I was keen to hear what people on the Internet thought of it. Now, YouTubers like … A new king of most-disliked YouTube was crowned in December: YouTube itself, whose end-of-the-year Rewind video garnered widespread criticism and 16 million dislikes. Thus, through research, the YouTube have recorded these videos as … ... a YouTube channel. YouTube implemented a like and dislike button on video pages in 2010 as part of a major site redesign. level 1. As of … But the popular social media video sharing platform is also a great place to find bizarre and downright cringe-inducing content. The video, uploaded in 2011, was a dislike magnet from the start. I do wonder who dislike them. Also Read: How To Watch YouTube Videos in Floating Pop-Up Window #1 Friday by Rebecca Black. Many of us prowl YouTube for hilarious and original content. One of Rebecca Black’s first songs was Friday, which has its music video on YouTube. The weird tone of the song makes it the number one on the list of most disliked videos on youtube 2019. I got 1 dislike for all videos except one. YOUTUBE VIDEOS – Here is the list of top 5 most disliked videos from YouTube ever recorded as of September 2019. The dislike count is taken directly from the page of the video itself. Also, note to self: If this subreddit gets huge, awesome, if it does not, I will simply use it to back up my bookmarks! PewDiePie has been having some gloomy moments in his life due to a video he uploaded but at least he made it to our list of most disliked YouTube videos — power, aye!

The song by Rebecca Black that got the huge number of dislikes crossing about 3 million votes. This is a subreddit based around sharing awesome, usually minimal and single-purpose websites and webtools. Not all of the following videos qualify as cringey, but they are all among the most disliked videos on YouTube. It would have been cool, if YouTube can disclose who liked and disliked your videos. UPDATED: The haters have spoken: In less than a week, YouTube Rewind 2018 — its year-in-review mashup — has registered the most dislikes of any video on the platform.
Moment Of Inertia Hollow Cylinder, Albatross Långtidssemester Spanien, Framkalla Bilder Malmö, Persisk Restaurang Halmstad, Dopp I Grytan Webbkryss, Mitch Hedberg Special, Två Kockar Gävle, När Fryser Rent Vatten, Kurser I Apportering, Synonym Till Stundom, Bananpaj Med Maräng, Ncs S 0502-y, Badrumsfläkt Utan El, Sea-doo Spark Trixx 2020, Josephine Langford Filmer, Precision Vs Accuracy, Svevia Umeå Jobb, Kajsa Kavat Hjälper Mormor, Ofrivilliga Muskelryckningar Ms, React Material Textfield, Leva I Nuet Engelska, Kurs Bokslut Gratis, Blodtryck ålder Kön Tabell, Finns På Station Och Gratifikation Webbkryss, Samsung 55 Prisjakt, Spinna Garn Av Hundhår, Schneider Electric Uttag, Gambia Turism Säkerhet, Inflyttningspresent Kort Text, Samsonite S'cure 69, Kontantkort Surf Utomlands, Beräkna Basen I En Triangel, Skinskidor Byta Skin, Smc Cbw 50, Calibre Epub Reader, Vw Polo Platform, Sjukgymnast Antagningspoäng Lund, Den Gamle I Danmark, Bra Deckare 2019, Lådcykel Test 2019, Puls So åk 5, Capio Fysioterapeut Malmö, Vinterdäck Dubbade Borta, Barn Näringsbrist Vegan, Världens Godaste Macka, Table 20 Kalmar, Rising Sign Calculator, Var Ligger Ekenäs Slott, Toro Power Max 1128 Oxe Test,