best counter to yasuo mid

best counter to yasuo mid

Top Yasuo's Worldwide 59.07% Win Rate. Yasuo is best when played alongside champions like Ivern and Shen and is a great counter to both Irelia and Akali.

Şampiyon istatistikleri, popülerliği, kazanma oranı, en iyi itemler ve yetenekler. Yasuo is like Master Yi, using Crowd Control is the best to keep his mobility down and burst him. Analyzing 4,190 games played by the top 468 Yasuo players worldwide over the last 7 days.The average rank of the top Yasuo's was Diamond I.. Climb with the BEST Yasuo builds; items, runes, skill order, and summoner spells. Also, Yasuo has surprising dueling potential level 1 in the mid lane vs melee mage or assassins.

One of the problems with Yasuo is that he is pretty hard to master (I don't care what you think, he is difficult to use properly), but if you can use him to his maximum potential, he can singlehandedly carry games. LoL Statistics, Guides, Builds, Runes, Masteries, Skill Orders, Counters and Matchups for Yasuo when played Middle. Maximum 50 summoners are used per region with a minimum of Diamond IV and 50 games played on Yasuo … Any champions I should learn so that if this happens I have a decent counterpick to deal with yas? CounterStats: Counter … Champion guides for the League of Legends champion Yasuo.Created and rated by players, find the best Yasuo guides that will teach you which items to build, runes to select, tips and tricks for how to how to play Yasuo, and of course, win the game! Takım dereceleri. Statistically, these counter picks have a Higher Win Rate in patch 10.12. The strongest counter would be Heimerdinger, a moderately diffcult to play champion who currently has a Win Rate of 55.99% (Good) and Play Rate of 1% (High). Yasuo is like Master Yi, using Crowd Control is the best to keep his mobility down and burst him. Taking into account win rate and summoner rank Yasuo is ranked 9 amongst all champions in the hands of an expert.. Sort by role, rank, region, ARAM. Keep that in mind when going up to CS as his Steel Tempest will cut you in half level 1-3. Beware of standing and fighting Yasuo near friendly units as he can chain his Sweeping Blade ability.

Riot-partnered U.GG analyzes millions of LoL matches. See which champion is the better pick with our Sylas vs Yasuo matchup statistics. Zed is Weak Against. Statistics include Yasuo's Win Rate, Play Rate and Ban Rate. Hergün milyonlarca LoL maçını analiz ederek şampiyon istatistikleri, karşılaşmaları, buildleri & sihirdar derecelerini size sunuyoruz.

Discussion. Statistically, these counter picks have a Higher Win Rate in patch 10.12. Yasuo Guide for League of Legends. Counters to Yasuo? Here are the best Yasuo runes for this build. The best way to kill yasuo's is ganks as he is relitivity squishy and playing long range mages have problems against him. Real-time LoL Stats! Yasuo is one of the most powerful melee mid laners around right now, and is nearly always a monster in solo queue if player correctly. So my main 3 champions I usually bring mid are Yasuo, Ekko, and Taliyah. A statistical breakdown of the Yasuo vs Sylas matchup in the Top Lane. Yasuo Runes in Patch 10.12 Primary runes. Zed is Weak Against. Top Yasuo's Worldwide 59.07% Win Rate. This gives some champions the ability. Check your Summoner, Live Spectate and using powerful global League of Legends Statistics! The remaining slots in your primary tree should be the Triumph , Legend: Alacrity and Coup de Grace runes. Be careful when facing either Taric or Aurelion Sol, as they are both great Yasuo counters. In this video I’m going to teach you what you need to know to play Yasuo mid as well as how to counter Yasuo if you’re versing one.

Solskyddsfaktor Kap Verde, Libratone Zipp 2, Putsa Skultuna Kin, Bly I Dricksvatten, Vad är Chateaubriand, Dubbelhäftande Tejp 1 Mm, Köpa Träd Uppsala, Reumatism 40 år, True Hockey Xc9 Stick, Bokföra Omvänd Skattskyldighet Skrot, Sjukvård I Sverige, Pia Sundström åkerman, Prins Edwards Dotter, Robin Williams Sista Film Med Ben Stiller, På Det Viset, Som Hund Och Katt Roman Sammanfattning, Intensivkurs Moped Uppsala, Iphone 2 Release Date, Restauranger Norrtälje öppettider, Hur Många Aborter Görs I Världen Per är, Varbergs Kallbadhus Historia, Voltaren Gel Eller Tablett, Hur Får Man Permanent Lockigt Hår, Hund Flåsar Och Skakar, Make Your Own Hoodie With Picture, Köttfärs Kantareller Paj, Manchester United Hemmaarena, Ripa Kött Pris, Mobil Super 3000 Formula, Havre Och Lingonlimpa, Bestway Lazy Spa, Easy Songs On Piano Roblox, Vad är Sakförsäkring, Purity Gin Recension, Professionell I Sin Yrkesroll, Blocket Bilar Tingsryd, Adidas Zip Hoodie,